To compete for the title of Mr. San Francisco Leather, each contestant must
- Be a US citizen or resident
- Must be a resident of San Francisco Bay Area
- Be 21 years of age
- Be a winner of a San Francisco feeder Contest
- OR be sponsored by a San Francisco Leather, fetish, kink, business, club, Organization
- OR can be an independent.
- Must agree, as winner to attend the Leather Alliance and other community events as listed in the Contestant Agreement
- Must represent San Francisco in Chicago at IML in May, 2016
- Each contestant is judged in the following categories.
- Interview in street/casual wear (30 points)
- Leather Image (20 points)
- On stage pop question and physique (20 points)
- Presentation skills (30 points)