50th Annual San Francisco Leather Community Awards & Brunch
This tradition honors Groups & Individuals who create & support our communities, since 1966.
Sunday, March 6, 11am @ SF Oasis (298 11th Street, San Francisco)
The Brunch and The SF Leather Community Awards, formerly known as the ICF Motorcycle Awards, have been honoring the Groups and Individuals who create and support our communities through events and projects since 1965.
This year’s winners
- Philip M Turner Lifetime Achievement: Gayle Rubin
- Woman of the Year: Beatrice Stonebanks & Jesbian Bagheera
- Man of the Year: Bob Goldfarb
- Next Generation Award (under 35): Jason Husted
- Jim Remer Community Volunteer Award: Marilyn Hollinger
- Frank Benoit Award: Rover Spotts
- Outstanding Community Nonprofit: Center for Sex & Culture
- Best New Organization: The Little Scouts
- Best Community Educational Event: LDG Up Your Alley Fair History with Gayle Rubin
- Best Organizational Anniversary Event: LDG Rich Trove 10 Year Anniversary
- Best Bay Area Leather Contest: Ms San Francisco Leather 2016
- Best Community Leather/Fetish/Motorcycle Event: LDG Tom of Finland Art Auction & Social
- Best Community Weekend Event: Gear Up Weekend
- Most Visible Organization: Leathermen’s Discussion Group
- Best Overnight Run: Golden Gate Guards, Fall Adventure
- Best Traditional Run: Golden Gate Guards, Springtime in Yosemite
They are the longest-running Leather Community Awards in the world.